# Getting Started with Pitchdeck
Pitchdeck (opens new window) is a premium Figma plugin that lets you magically turn your Figma designs into animated presentable slide decks, or export them to PowerPoint.
- Super easy animations and real-time previews inside Figma.
- Add GIFs and video embeds to layers in your slides.
- Add slide links or website URL links to layers in your slides.
- Built-it GIPHY and Pixabay search integrations.
- Quickly re-order slides by visual position, Figma layer order or drag and drop.
- Export files for PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides, with editable text.
- Export to a PDF file (with optional password protection).
- Automatically generates password protected presentation URLs.
- Simple, seamless and easy to use presentations in the browser.
- Includes speaker notes, timer, laser pointer, and slide controls.
- Control your presentation from your phone/tablet by scanning a QR code.
- Present in fullscreen with notes and controls on a second screen.
- Overlay your webcam and drag/resize it anywhere in your slides.
- Record/save your presentation as a video (with microphone audio).
- Spell check your Figma slides in dozens of languages.
# Installing the plugin
Figma Organization Users
Anyone with a Figma account can install plugins; however, users in a Figma Organization may only be able to install approved plugins.
Ensure you're logged into your Figma account, then follow the steps below to install the Pitchdeck Figma plugin.
# Install with your Web Browser
Navigate to the Pitchdeck Figma plugin (opens new window) page in your web browser, then click the Install button in the top right hand side of the page to install Pitchdeck.
# Install with the Figma Desktop App
- Open the file browser in Figma.
- Click the Community page in the sidebar.
- Enter Pitchdeck into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Plugins tab to filter results to plugins only.
- Click the Install button on the right-hand side of the Pitchdeck search result.
# Running the plugin
Edit Access Required
Anyone with Edit access to a file can run a plugin in that file, anyone who only has View permissions won't be able to run any plugins in that file.
Once you've installed the Pitchdeck Figma plugin, you can switch back into any Figma project file, then follow the steps below.
- Right-click anywhere on your Figma project canvas
- Hover your mouse over Plugins
- Click on the Pitchdeck plugin
# Quickly re-running the plugin
After you've run the Pitchdeck plugin once in a Figma file, you'll be able to quickly re-launch it by clicking the Pitchdeck icon in the right-hand side Figma column (under the "Plugin" subheading).
# Activating the plugin
After using the trial version of Pitchdeck 10 times, you'll be asked for your license key to continue using the plugin. Simply enter your key, select your plan and click Activate.
Need a Pitchdeck License?
You can purchase a license key for you or your team by visiting the Pitchdeck (opens new window) plugin page on the Figmatic website.
VPN may be required in China
Please note, if you're in China, the license server may be blocked by "The Great Firewall of China". If you're seeing a license error, despite using a valid key, you will likely need to use a VPN (opens new window) to resolve the issue.